Water Gums is about three-and-a-half hours drive north from Sydney. To get there:
- Take the Pacific Highway past Raymond Terrace and watch for the Bucketts Way turnoff on the left.
- Follow the Bucketts Way to Gloucester then head to Barrington.
- Go through Barrington, over the bridge and take the first left (Barrington West Road).
- Follow road for about 8km then turn right onto the Manchester Road (if you strike a river crossing, you have gone about 100 metres too far).
- Water Gums is about 4.1kms along the (unsealed) Manchester Road, on the left hand side of the road. Watch for the sign on the gate.
The property is an ideal hideaway for exploring the Barrington Tops and surrounding areas.